When I got home from work today and saw that my Smashbox Photofinish Hydrating Primer had arrived, I knew I wanted to test it out to see how it would work with my newest foundation, Chanel Perfection Lumiere. I decided that since I have this fancy new camera, haven’t blogged in forever, and haven’t gotten to do any fancy makeup looks lately, I’d do it up nice and take some photos for you all!
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 22 Beige Rose
- Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer in Light
- MAC Fix+
- MAC Blush in Harmony (contour)
- MAC MSF in Redhead (blush)
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade (highlight)
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake (dabbed on the apples of the cheeks and blended out)
|Oops! Pardon my messy liner. I was having an argument with my Fluidline!|
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (primer)
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Cloudy Afternoon (all over lid)
- MAC Mystery (blended into crease)
- MAC Shroom (browbone and inner third of upper and lower lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (waterline and blended into lower lash line)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Guerlain Noir G Mascara
- MAC Plushglass in Fashion Fanatic (milky pale pink, but it looks peach on my lips sometimes!)
|Unnecessary glamour shot. I REALLLLLLLLLY missed taking pictures of myself! xD|
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest post! I have a lot of things planned for Beauty Charade in the coming weeks so watch for them!
- My everyday makeup routine.
- Reviews on Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Guerlain Noir G, and YSL Shocking.
- A peek at my very first Guerlain lipsticks, including a potential Chanel Dragon dupe!
- Some new drugstore finds.
- A few bits from Lush and some other skincare goodies.
- A FOTD featuring Chanel Mirifique.