Concert Essentials: All Time Low Concert
So a little over a week ago i went to an All Time Low concert. I’ve been waiting for them to come here for 4 years and it finally paid off, the best night in my life, no exaggeration there. Since it was really hot (it was 105 degrees) all of the products i was using are waterproof or long wear.
* Foundation: Mac Pro Longwear Foundation – I recommend a pro longwear foundation for any kind of concert you’re going to, especially the ones that’s outdoor like i was.
* Concealer: Mac Studio Finish Concealer – If you’re skin is good enough, don’t use concealer. You’ll be dancing and jumping around all day/night, so i recommend less face makeup. I have acne scarring and discoloration on my face, so it’s pretty necessary.
* Powder: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – I have combination oily skin, so need a matte powder. Since it contains mineral it’s more matte than some other powders.
* Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion – Primer is essential. My eyeshadow never crease easily so the UDPP is fine for me. If you have oily eyelids, i recommend trying the NARS Eyeshadow Primer, it works like a charm!
* Eyeshadow: Naked 1 Palette – Since it was an All Time Low concert i think it necessary to wear something dark. So i decided to wear a smokey eyes, what better palette than the Naked Palette?
* Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner – For eyeliner try the gel ones, since they’re last the longest (than pencil or liquid) plus it’s easy to work with!
* Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Vollume Mascara in Waterproof Formula – You can use any mascara you want. Just make sure it’s waterproof! (By the way i forgot to inculde it in the picture, sorry!)
LIPS & CHEEKS
* Benefit Posietint – I absolutely, positively recommend using a lip/cheek stain or tint. Simply because they look more natural and they last all day long
- If it’s allowed, bring BOTTLED WATER. I should have but i didn’t and it was a nightmare. I was singing, jumping and dancing around without any drink for 7 hours straight. I think you can bring one to Wango Tango, but sadly some concerts doesn’t allow you to bring one (safety reason, some people might put vodka in the bottle or throwing it on stage and hurt the artist(s)). If you’re going to WARPED, i suggest bringing an empty bottle or a sealed one. If you bring an empty one, i believe you can fill in inside the venue.
- If you think you’re going to pass out in the middle of the concert, DON”T hesitate to seek medical attention. Get out of the crowd (if you cant, ask the security guy, they can help you)
- If you see someone is hurt inside of a mosh pit, help them out or call the security to help them.
- Eat something before going to the venue (2-3 hours before, or else you’ll throw up)
- Last but not least, enjoy it. But don’t force yourself.
I suggest bringing a small bag filled with some cash, ID, cell phone, and some tissues. But if you’re like me – feeling safer when you bring lots of stuff, just in case- then here’s the list:
What To Bring:
- Hand sanitizer
- Tissue – for sweat or tears (yes i cried because i was so excited)
- Wet wipes
- Portable charger
- Small wallet contain cash, ID, and some change (bring extra money if you want to buy the merchandise!)
- Blotting paper
- Powder (to touch up)
Have fun at your concert!
If you haven’t notice, yes my blog name is Barakitten – Jack Barakat fans. I’ve been a fan of them for 5 years.Some pictures from the concert: