What is Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the highest quality and most expensive olive oil classification. It has no defects and taste like fresh olives.
In order for an oil to qualify as ‘Extra Virgin’ the oil must also pass both an official chemical test in a laboratory and a sensory evaluation by a trained tasting panel recognized by the International Olive Council. The olive oil must be found to be free from detects while exhibiting some fruitiness.
Aside from cooking or making a salad, Extra Virgin Olive Oil is also known as really effective natural beauty regimen.
A Quick DIY Eye Makeup Remover
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Small bottle container
Step by Step:
- Fill the container with 75% water and 25% EVOO
- To use it simply shake it up and pour it onto a cotton ball/pad
Not only it removes your eye makeup, it’s also moisturize your delicate eye area!
4 Other Ways To Use EVOO for Your Beauty Regimen:
- As a lip scrub: Mix 2 Tsp of Sugar with 1 Tsp of Evoo and scrub it all over your lips and rinse with warm water using a wash cloth
- As an all over body&face scrub: Mix 1 Cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of EVOO and 2 Tbsp of honey. Your skin will feel so soft and glowing.
- As a deep conditioner: Mix 2 Tbsp of your conditioner and 1 Tsp of EVOO. Do it once a week for a super soft and frizz free hair.
- As a hair care: Warm up 1/3 cup of EVOO and apply it on your scalp (or all over your hair if you have frizzy hair) and say hi to healthy scalp and soft roots. Doing this frequently will get rid of dandruff and repair damaged hair.
Hope this post is useful!