How to: Floral Nails for Spring!
When i think of Spring all think about is either Pastels and Floral Patterns. So why not put both of those elements on your finger nails? It’s so easy and cute!
Here’s my inspiration, the Lilly Pulitzer pattern:
(Courtesy of lillypulitzer.com)
- White nail polish
- Green nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- Turquoise nail polish (Sorry i forgot to take the picture!)
- Nail art brush or toothpick
- If you have a light pink, a medium pink, and a dark pink polish you can just use that. But i’m just mixing white and pink.
- You’ll need a light green and a dark green (i’m also mixing the regular green with white)
Step by Step:
- Apply a base coat and paint all of your nails a turquoise color. Wait a minute or two until it’s 70% dry. Then create 3 blobs on each nail using the medium pink polish.
- Using the nail art brush (I’m using my Maybelline Hyper Sharp liner which already dried out) create a C-shaped pattern with the dark pink polish like so:
Repeat the same step with the white polish and the light pink polish. It’s okay if you overlap the dark pink a little bit. Keep making the C-shaped pattern until it turns out like this:
- Add an oval shaped pattern with the light green polish on the bottom and the dark green on the top. Apply a top coat and you’re done!
There you have it a really pretty, yet easy, floral nails for spring! Hope you like it and have a great day!