Despicable Me 2: Minion Nail Art Tutorial
So this tutorial was inspired by the Minions from Despicable Me 2 movie.
- A small and a big dotting tool
- A thin nail art brush (Or a white and a black stripper polish)
- A nude polish (O.P.I – Bubble Bath)
- A yellow polish (Nicole by O.P.I – Hit The Lights)
- A dark blue polish (China Glaze – Blue Paradise)
- A white and a black polish
- A base coat (O.P.I Original Nail Strengthener)
- A top coat (Seche Vite)
Step by Step:
1. Paint your ring finger yellow and let it dry
2. Paint the tip blue
3. Add a line with the black stripper or a thin nail art brush dipped in black polish
4. Mix the white and the black polish to create a grey polish, then with a big dotting tool place the grey dot right in the middle of the black line
5. Dot a white polish on top of the black and do the same step for the black dot (for the pupil)
6. With the black stripper draw a curve line under the eye for the lips and seal it a top coat!
- Drawing the other fingers
1. Paint you thumb, pointer finger, middle finger, and pinkie nude
2. With the yellow polish draw an asymmetrical line on the tip of the nail and fill it in
3. Do the same with the blue polish but this time overlapping the yellow. Seal it with top coat and you’re done!
Hope you enjoy it!Xoxo