today i will share a review of my current favorite lipgloss
here is it, NYX Round Lipgloss in Natural (22)
i don’t like to wear any lip product actually because i feel uncomfortable with the stickiness and i often lick my lips (bad habit) so it’s a waste if i’m wearing lipgloss/lipstick and 5 mins later i “eat” it
i wonder if : eating lipgloss -> chemical goes to my tummy -> chemical = poison -> i will be poisoned because of eating lipgloss -> 5 months later i will die.
but i think all over again, i eat my lipgloss and still alive! yey!
conclusion : lipgloss can be eaten!
OK I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT -_-
BACK TO THE LIPGLOSS! <3
it said on the packaging, HYPO ALLERGENIC/CRUELTY FREE
i didn’t find PARABEN in the ingredients
cute icon on the packaging
WHY I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS?
* the color is natural (i prefer natural rather than pigmented color for lip wear)
* doesn’t feel sticky
* not too glossy/oily like after eating bakwan lol
*juicy and moisture my lips
* doesn’t make my lips dry
* nice packaging ( i always love NYX packaging <3 )
* suits for daily use
WHAT I EXPECT MORE FROM IT:
* i think the packaging is lil bit fragile, i’m scared if it’s crack inside my makeup pouch
* i hope it last longer than 3 hours, but it’s not really a big deal though
see you on the next post!