For those who often using makeup, it’s a must to often pamper your skin at least once a week. Using mask is the easiest way yet very effective to rejuvenate your skin and prevent your complexion to become dull.
This time, i was trying The Face Shop Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing mask which i bought view weeks ago at TFS counter. I concern about my big pores and overwhelm oil on my skin so i try everythinggg that promise to control shine and tighten pores and i end up buying this even it’s not stated that it can tighten pores but yeah, the SA said it’s good so i just grab it a lil bit pricey though.
it contains Green Tea which is good for oily and acne prone skin
(i forgot to take a picture of the mask before i put it on my skin)
a lil bit descriptions ,
* the mask paper is a lil bit thick which is good~
* it has a good scent, but somehow it’s too strong until it spread all over my bedroom and my sister said, do you wearing perfume at night? -_-
minus point : i smell an scent of alcohol which make me feel dizzy
* the essence is plentiful and not slimy yucky lol
it says wait for 15-20 minutes before i took off the mask, but i think i leave it more than 20 minutes until all the essence absorbs by my skin and the mask feels dry.
after using this mask….
i was soooooo happy about the result!
* my skin become softer, supple, brighter, refreshed, and so on so on in a good wayyy~
* and it TIGHTEN MY PORES! Hallelujah praise the Lord!
* it does control my excessive oil until the next day. it doesn’t really make my skin not oily at all, but at least it decrease the shine.
I do recommend this for those who has acne prone skin, oily skin and big pores because it’s really really works well!
but i don’t think i will buy it once a week because it’s too pricey (it cost Rp 45.000 at TFS counter ), once a month its’s ok laa~ i stick to MBD mask or other cheap mask for weekly use (gonna make a review next time)
while waiting for the mask to be dry…
do i look good? *slapped LOL
thanks for reading, i hope you have a good day! ^^